You are here
• East of Dixon off Illinois Route 2, easily reached from Rockford, Freeport, Chicago and Illinois-Iowa Quad Cities.
• Week-day Camps & Weekend Retreats for churches, Christian schools and ministry organizations. Plan and staff your own program!
• Available May through October.
• Low rates for overnight or day use, with additional discounts available.
• Accommodations for up to 100 guests.
• Rustic cabins- each sleep ten, with separate restroom and shower facilities. Two cabins are complete with heat and shower facility.
• Dining Hall with plenty of tables and a wood burning fireplace serves as a central meeting or activity room.
• Recently renovated kitchen available for your own camp cooking.
• Cedar Chapel, overlooking the Rock River, available for worship or teaching.
• Full-size Gymnasium for basketball, volleyball and other indoor group activities.
• Picnic Shelter/Pavilion nestled on the river bank, provides an additional gathering place, with nearby fire pit.
• Wooded trails for outdoor recreation and education.
• The Rock River is available for boating, canoeing and fishing. Arrange for a powerboat and enjoy water-skiing.